Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Travel Diary: Annapurna, Nepal


In life, we made decisions that places ourselves into challenges to test our limits. Now, here is one that test the level of patience and perseverance that one could take. After months and months of training and preparation, we finally brought ourselves to Nepal to take on the mountains.

Moving along with guides, sherpa and porters indeed has change one's mindset and perspective. If not theirs then mine was. I saw joy through simplicity. No matter how tough the weather and terrain throws at us, smile is all they portrayed to everyone. No signs of burdens and worries, just trek and sing-a-long. Probably next time, we should try dealing first world problems with third world perspective. Maybe we could manage life easier and happier here in the city of Singapore.

This is one journey that that leaves me speechless on the beauty nature has shown. Thank God that I had the opportunity to experience it here and see it with my very own eyes. Indeed a blessing in disguise that I could be part of this team I am with. May I bring you around Annapurna region, Nepal.

























































Last but not least, I want to take this opportunity to thank an awesome guide that made all effort and sacrifices to keep the team safe and very well served throughout the entire trip. He is one guide that I highly recommended to anyone attempting to go Nepal. Cant thank him more than enough to show us Annapurna.

Our Nepal guide: Sabin Rayamajhi 
Email: rayamajhisabin@gmail.com 
Contact no: +977-9813124108
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aarambha.rayamajhi

No comments:

Post a Comment