Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Travel Diary: Perth

By the peaceful side of western Australia where Mabel studied a year ago, was brought back to life when I joined her in this journey of flash-back. This is one location where most, if not myself, would define this place an escape for peace.

Sense of calm came overwhelming me when I first set foot into Perth City. Maybe it happened during the off-peaks of the day where most of the population was busying making their day in offices. That was my golden hour of escape, my moment to greet peace and tranquility.

A place like this that I could only appreciate, almost to the point I felt as if I found my retirement location. Through peace, I explore this beautiful place called Perth. Even though, season of flies hits the places wherever I go, it brings minimal distraction to the journey of appreciation.






























No comments:

Post a Comment