Thursday, May 8, 2014

Travel Diary: Genting Highlands

Revisiting the highlands is like reliving my childhood days. This is the nearest place to Singapore where we all could live within the clouds. A great escape within the reach of everyone's pocket, this is Genting Highlands.


What used to be the place of childhood dreams has now brought into a new transformation that will be completed in 2016. With this little inconvenience news, the outdoor theme park is now currently closed. It might be a sad news when there is some sentimental values to some who had sweet memories in this theme park. I hope it is changed for the better, as we hope our lives now too. A lesson learn is that things will not last forever, and so does this theme park.

Pieces and pieces of clouds like gigantic cotton candy flew past me like as if I am in heaven strolling along with angels. I am thankful to have one now travel along with me. A beautiful place to revisit my childhood.








No comments:

Post a Comment